We’re pioneering a new culture of dentistry.
We believe in empowering the lives of the people we serve through specialized treatments. Learn more about our specialized services.
Payment Options for Dental Services
Quality dental care is important for you and your family and we don’t want you to worry about how you’re going to pay for it. That’s why we’ve developed several payment options for you.
We accept most dental insurance plans. If your insurance plan doesn’t offer dental coverage or you’re unable to afford dental insurance, become a member of our Smile Care Dental Savings Plan to receive reduced rates for you or your family.
Additionally, we accept all major credit cards and bank debit cards. You can also finance your treatment through a variety of third-party companies such as a CareCredit and Compassionate Finance.
If you do not see your insurance company on this list or are unsure whether we participate, our friendly and experienced staff would be happy to look into it for you. Feel free to give any of our offices a call with any insurance questions that you have. You are also welcome and encouraged to call your insurance company directly to check your benefits for dental coverage.
- Aetna PPO, DMO and Discount Plans
- Ameritas PPO Plans (Including Principal Life and Reliance Standard)
- Assurant PPO and Discount Plans
- Avia Discount Plan
- Careington Discount Plan
- Cigna PPO and Discount Plans
- Connecion Dental PlansDecare Plans
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier Plans
- Dentemax Plans (Including Humana PPO and Dominion Dental)
- Guardian PPO Plans (Including Health Plans, Inc)
- Maverest Plans
- Met Life PPO and Tricare Plans
- UCCI PPO, Chip, and Discount Plans (Including Blue Edge Dental and iDental)
- UPMC Dental Advantage
Accepted Non-Participating Insurances
- BC/BS Plans
- Benefit Coordinators Corp
- CB Tracy
- Coventry Dental
- Gem Group
- Hancock County Board of Educaion
- Health and Welfare Funds
- Humana Specialty Benefits and Humana One PPO Plans
- Lincoln Financial
- Logisics Health, Inc
- MCA Administrators
- Medical Mutual
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- School Claims Service
- Self Funded Plans
- Most United Healthcare Plans